|Brendan Becker, chair||993-4271|
|Tolga Morawski, vice chair||993-5506|
|Lynn Gray, secretary||993-4271|
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at Village Hall. The meetings start promptly at 6:30 p.m.
Role of the Planning Board
(Full description in Chapter 36 of Code Book)
The Planning Board shall have the following powers and duties:
- To prepare, and from time to time make recommendations on, a proposed COMPREHENSIVE PLAN for the development of the Village.
- To review proposals for street changes and public areas.
- To make investigations and reports relating to the planning and development
of the Village as it deems desirable.
- To review, act on or provide advisory reports.
- To conduct site plan review
- To perform all other duties which may be lawfully assigned to it by the Village Board.
- To review plats showing lots for subdivisions
Board Training Required
All County and Local Planning and Zoning Board of Appeals members must receive 4 hours of relevant planning training per year. See Local Government Training Schedule.
Focus on Goals set in Strategic Revitalization Plan:
Goal 4. Improve the appearance and economic vitality of the downtown area.
Goal 5. Protect and enhance cultural and historic resources throughout the village.
Goal 7. Protect and enhance water-based resources and increase public access to the use of public lands and waterfront.