|Lee Pelletier, Planning Board Chair||518-993-4335 email@example.com|
|Tolga Morawski, Planning Board Vice-Chair||518-993-5506 Tolga@ieee.org|
|Nancy Brown||Pat Armistead|
Please contact Lee Pelletier or Tolga Morawski for questions regarding the Planning Board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at Village Hall. The meetings start promptly at 7:00 p.m.
Role of the Planning Board
(Full description in Chapter 36 of Code Book)
The Planning Board shall have the following powers and duties:
- To prepare, and from time to time make recommendations on, a proposed COMPREHENSIVE PLAN for the development of the Village.
- To review proposals for street changes and public areas.
- To make investigations and reports relating to the planning and development
of the Village as it deems desirable.
- To review, act on or provide advisory reports.
- To conduct site plan review
- To perform all other duties which may be lawfully assigned to it by the Village Board.
- To review plats showing lots for subdivisions
Board Training Required
All County and Local Planning and Zoning Board of Appeals members must receive 4 hours of relevant planning training per year. See Local Government Training Schedule.
Focus on Goals set in Strategic Revitalization Plan:
Goal 4. Improve the appearance and economic vitality of the downtown area.
Goal 5. Protect and enhance cultural and historic resources throughout the village.
Goal 7. Protect and enhance water-based resources and increase public access to the use of public lands and waterfront.